Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker-Chisora: Hearn Putting Together Plans For May Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker-Chisora: Hearn Putting Together Plans For May Pay-Per-View

Promoter Eddie Hearn is already laying down the plans for a May pay-per-view event, with heavyweights Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker colliding in the main event. The original plan was for Hearn to stage a pay-per-view on May 1, featuring a fight between Josh Warrington and Can Xu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

On par with Ruiz/Arreola for decent fight but certainly not PPV worthy.
    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Chisora needs to quit. He has been in more wars than Iraq. MoFo gonna end up mash-up if he isn't careful.
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I guess everything is a PPV these days

Comment

The UK pays 20 bucks every time Chisora loses.
          TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

PPV, turn it in, what a con, hardly a must see fight, Chizora 5yrs past his prime and Parker who must be the most boring heavyweight around, his fights are dreadful because he is too lazy to work and has no spite deep down.
            I'll watch it on you tube 24hrs later.

Comment

Originally posted by Theuklion View Post
              PPV, turn it in, what a con, hardly a must see fight, Chizora 5yrs past his prime and Parker who must be the most boring heavyweight around, his fights are dreadful because he is too lazy to work and has no spite deep down.
              I'll watch it on you tube 24hrs later.
              As you say, you'll watch it on you tube 24 hours later. Those that want to pay will pay. Why is that a con? No-one's arms is being twisted. Seems totally fair.

Comment

Edward’s doing a PPV? I thought “PPV was dead”?????

Comment

Chisora vs Parker PPV . WOW, can't wait !!!!. NOT !

Comment

This needs to be a HUGE and QUALITY undercard to justify PPV £££

Comment

Working...
                    X