Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Valdez's KO Over Berchelt Was Best Coaching Performance Of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reynoso: Valdez's KO Over Berchelt Was Best Coaching Performance Of My Career

Eddy Reynoso has presided over Canelo Alvarez's career as the pupil's lifelong coach and helped mold the Mexican fighter into the boxing superstar that he's become today. If you ask the 44-year-old trainer what his proudest performance is as a professional, Reynoso will point to a fighter he's only coached since 2018 in Oscar Valdez, the newly crowned WBC junior lightweight champion of the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no doubt about this. Congratulation to Reynoso.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

I agree. Oscar has looked like crap since working with reynoso which is a big reason everybody picked berchalt to win. Also i think caballero expected a war with the way everything was hyped up to be. Boxing was a really smart gameplan and a twist.

Comment

Valdez put on a perfect performance. Congratulations to both of these men.

Comment

Congratulations. There wasn't controversy pn this one. Clean win.

Comment

I thought Berchelt would batter him and was surprised by Valdez's approach. I didn't think it would work but it did. Congrats to trainer and fighter.

Comment

Sure Eddy, with a walking dead man in front of him who still hadn't recovered from Covid. We thought it was the Floyd fight with Canelo that was your best ever..

Comment

Working...
                X