Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I'll Knock Canelo Out, I'll Stop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I'll Knock Canelo Out, I'll Stop Him!

Undefeated super middleweight contender David Benavidez, 24-years-old, feels confident that he can stop Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, who holds the WBC, WBA world titles at 168-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Strong at the weight, heavy-handed. I don't know about stopping Canelo, but Benavidez' combination punching would definitely cause damage.

Comment

He should always have the winning mentality, now just use that motivation to stop doing coke or cut back on the chimichangas, he would be in a much better position to land that fight.

Comment

The Benavidez family are seeing the repercussions when you lose a strap when PBC is in a time and dire need for sustainability. The pandemic really affected the American market with mainstream networks as clients.

In the past months we’ve gotten Berlanga, Charlo, Plant, and Canelo as call outs. It means the Benavidez family aren’t pleased with the pay cuts at PBC and his salary after losing a belt. That’s where all this noise is coming from. He said he’s been trying to fight Plant for 4 years now. Charlo too is an in-house fighter

it all comes down to these fighters having fear staying on the bench or making significant pay cuts

Comment

Canelo has a great chin, almost granite like. I don't know if it's pound for pound like the china of guys that were never knocked down, like Oliver McCall and George Chuvalo, but it's strong.

Benavidez wouldn't knock him out, but could give him a helluva fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Canelo has a great chin, almost granite like. I don't know if it's pound for pound like the china of guys that were never knocked down, like Oliver McCall and George Chuvalo, but it's strong.

Benavidez wouldn't knock him out, but could give him a helluva fight.
            Canelo is a master at rolling punching. He’s learned this technique to maintain close range on a counter. He showed this most in the GGG fights

Comment

I love the idea of Benavidez fighting Jermall Charlo. Great in house fight that would position the winner to fight Canelo.

Comment

It’s the fight to make but I blame Benavides more than Canelo that it isn’t happening. Losing your title on the scales is about the least professional thing a professional fighter can do.

Comment

No you won't because Fraudnela ducks all threats.

Comment

Canelo will win via TKO
                    Rod868 Rod868 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X