Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mielnicki: I Definitely Learned A Lot Under Goossen, Just Want To Be Closer To Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mielnicki: I Definitely Learned A Lot Under Goossen, Just Want To Be Closer To Home

Vito Mielnicki Jr.'s immediate future could include a new weight division and an old trainer. The 18-year old prospect will remain put at welterweight for now but envisions a trip to junior middleweight well ahead of his first career title fight. Such a move was hinted following his most recent performance,, a 3rd round knockout of Noe Lopez in a Fox-televised bout last Saturday evening at Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He looked better than he has in the past that’s for sure

Comment

Yeah, leaving across the country at the age of 18 is tough. I get it but eventually he may need to make that sacrifice.

Comment

All Good! Kid needs a 3-Yr. plan! 4 fights a year minimum! Stay home, stay in the gym, and hopefully don't get no one pregnant!

Comment

Stay at home between fights. But go to where the good trainers are for training camp.

Kid seems a little soft.

Comment

Working...
          X