Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Have The Skills, Tools, The Dog in Me To Beat Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant: I Have The Skills, Tools, The Dog in Me To Beat Canelo!

IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant was not surprised with the end result of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez's recent victory over mandatory challenger Anvi Yildirim. "I felt like Canelo was going to dominate and probably stop him but I didn't know it would be so easy and soon. If you want to be a part of history, if you want to be in the history books forever, you can't quit on your stool in the third round. You can't not come out for the fourth round," Plant told James Lupton of Pro Boxing Fans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yaawwn..... So Sounds like Caleb plans on sitting on his ass til he starts negotiations for a fight he might still duck,then when he loses he'll say he was cheated by Canelo telling him so early so hed be inactive,that dirty ginger bastard! How dare he, doesn't he know hes on big dog Calebs time?

Isn't it enough cheating to offer Caleb the fight on only 3 months notice twice?

Now hes cheating in reverse by giving Plant too much headstart so he'll be inactive,that gingers a bad egg, taking goldilocks outta his comfort zone is unforgivable & I along with the Plant Stans fanclub won't stand for it.
    Last edited by kushking; 03-06-2021, 04:27 AM.

Comment

These pbc guys are so entitled it’s ridiculous Plant has faced nothing but bums hey he talks like he’s done something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
        These pbc guys are so entitled it’s ridiculous Plant has faced nothing but bums hey he talks like he’s done something.
        Well, he did something after all... he managed to marry Jordan Hardy, not a bad strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
          . Not saying Plant isn’t entitled, but you do know that canelo is arguably the most entitled fighter in the history of boxing right? And I’m not even exaggerating.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            . Not saying Plant isn’t entitled, but you do know that canelo is arguably the most entitled fighter in the history of boxing right? And I’m not even exaggerating.
            No he isn’t stop hating, he has done enough to be in the position that he is, others who are more entitled haven’t done shit.

Most of these PBC guys like Charlo, Plant etc So for you to claim Canelo is the most entitled boxer on the planet shows you are hating.

Comment

You can tell Caleb was raised around black Americans. He has the style and swagger of a black fella.

Comment

Dogs are always ready for a walk, play, fight. If a dog went for an easy walk (Feigenbutz), they’d be ready for another walk thereafter, not, “I had long walk, I’m not ready for another walk..wooof, woof” -Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  You can tell Caleb was raised around black Americans. He has the style and swagger of a black fella.
                  That’s great! Can’t wait to see Canelo beat this mythical “swagger of a black fella” then. When Plant loses he funna say, “eyh I ain’t funna lie, I can act all southern hick thug I want, but Canelo is the true HNIC!”

Comment

He's got the skills, the tools and he's got the dog in him but twice now he has not had the word YES in him when he got offered the fight.

I know its meant to be BJS and then Plant but I will believe Plant takes the fight when it's all done and dusted. Seen this PBC game too many times.

Comment

Working...
                    X