Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Adams Explodes in Eight To Stop Serhii Bohachuk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Adams Explodes in Eight To Stop Serhii Bohachuk

Bohachuk, Adams Fight Photos Gallery - Former world title challenger Brandon Adams scored the biggest win of his career with a stunning eighth-round technical knockout to upset blue-chip rising star Serhii Bohachuk in the main event of Ring City USA's inaugural 2021 event from Felix Pagan Pintor Gym in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, and live on NBC Sports Network. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Brandon Adams is muscular as hell. Throwback muscular.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Brandon Adams is muscular as hell. Throwback muscular.
      Angry Ukrainian comments on this vid I was watching the other day. Look at that really dark dude beside Adams though. Guy looks like an action figure. Not making any accusations but that's gotta be throwback muscular also.

https://youtu.be/PGmdJo8gWtE?t=1563

Marco3 months ago
      @26:03 steroids at work ugh!

Man I can't figure out how to embed. With timestamp anyway. I pasted the code and it didn't work. Pasted the link with tcode, didnt work. No idea.

Okay this better work... Well embed worked but not at the timestamp. Fugg it. Link provided
      Last edited by YoungManRumble; 03-06-2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Artorias Boxing jinxing Loeffler. Bohachuk was winning the fight and got rocked with the left hook dirty

Comment

His legs are huge for a boxer, so he gets in the best shape ever at 30? He's more ripped than Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
            His legs are huge for a boxer, so he gets in the best shape ever at 30? He's more ripped than Canelo.
            When is Canelo ripped?

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Result doesn't surprise me.
                Same thing is likely to happen to Berlanga when he steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Angry Ukrainian comments on this vid I was watching the other day. Look at that really dark dude beside Adams though. Guy looks like an action figure. Not making any accusations but that's gotta be throwback muscular also.

https://youtu.be/PGmdJo8gWtE?t=1563

Marco3 months ago
                  @26:03 steroids at work ugh!

Man I can't figure out how to embed. With timestamp anyway. I pasted the code and it didn't work. Pasted the link with tcode, didnt work. No idea.

Okay this better work... Well embed worked but not at the timestamp. Fugg it. Link provided

standard embed was disabled in the new forum code. I have a thread about it in Feedback.

​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X