Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Breaks Down Joey Tambwe Djeko In 12th Round Stoppage Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Breaks Down Joey Tambwe Djeko In 12th Round Stoppage Win

Tony Yoka leaves his latest fight as a perfect ten. The 2016 Olympic Gold medalist and rising heavyweight contender delivered perhaps his most complete performance to date, breaking down a durable Joey Tambwe Djeko en route to a 12th round stoppage for his tenth pro victory. No knockdowns were scored in the bout, though Yoka had Djeko hurt in the final round with a stiff jab closing his opponent's eye in forcing the stoppage with just more than a minute to go in their main event Friday evening at H Arena in Nantes, France.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Heavyweight contender Tony Yoka, the 2016 Olympic gold medal sensation from Paris, has set his sights on his first professional belt. Yoka will battle Belgium-born Joel Tambwe Djeko in a 12-rounder for the vacant European Union title Friday at H Arena in Nantes, France.

In the 10-round lightweight co-feature, Estelle Yoka Mossely (8-0, 1 KO), the other half of boxing’s most prominent husband-and-wife duo, will fight German contender Verena Kaiser (14-1, 6 KOs).

The Yoka-Djeko card will stream live and exclusively in the United States on ESPN+ beginning at 2:40 p.m. ET/11:40 a.m. PT.

Comment

Am I the only one watching this? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        No! 2!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          ****, I'm in as soon as I can find a way to watch it... been that busy this week this was the first I even heard it was on.... Not that I'm expecting anything other than Yoka pretty much walking through Joel, but still...

Comment

Damn, nearly over already. Last round!

Comment

Big shots from Yoka coming through.

Before tuning in I thought he was fighting Joey Dawejko lol

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Big shots from Yoka coming through.

Before tuning in I thought he was fighting Joey Dawejko lol
                I thought he just got a tan

Comment

And turns his back and quits

Comment

**** just happened there... something hurt Joel there... orbital or something, maybe?

Comment

Working...
                    X