Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jalil Hackett Inks Promotional Pact With Mayweather Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jalil Hackett Inks Promotional Pact With Mayweather Promotions

Highly decorated amateur Jalil Hackett out of Washington D.C. takes his talents to Mayweather Promotions and looks to make his professional debut at Welterweight under the famed Mayweather banner in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm already impressed by not just Floyd given back but also this young intelligent young person deciding to sign with someone whom won't treat him like a slave. Also that he stayed focused enough to graduate early with a superb GPA. Go young man go!

Comment

Damn I feel real OLD Seeing guys like Jalil "Major" Hackett and Floyd "Cash Flow" Diaz as pros now...WTF!

Jalil is a natural though, A LOT of Potential and I think it is a huge advantage to be able to GROW UP around Great Fighters and being able to Spar with and work out with some of the very best Pro fighters at a young age

Comment

Mayweather actually signed a decent talent?? Wow, I am shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Damn I feel real OLD Seeing guys like Jalil "Major" Hackett and Floyd "Cash Flow" Diaz as pros now...WTF!

Jalil is a natural though, A LOT of Potential and I think it is a huge advantage to be able to GROW UP around Great Fighters and being able to Spar with and work out with some of the very best Pro fighters at a young age
          Its over when the Grandy Twins become the new Charlo brothers as pros. Be watching them fight from some sorta AirBnB old folks homes or whatever.

Comment

Working...
          X