Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz Not Convinced Zorrilla Was Hurt, Believes He Wanted Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz Not Convinced Zorrilla Was Hurt, Believes He Wanted Out

Trainer Joel Diaz believes Danielito Zorrilla is more suited for a different profession than being a prizefighter. "Zorrilla should be a telenovela actor." Diaz trains junior welterweight Ruslan Madiyev, who lost by technical decision to Zorrilla Thursday night at the Municipal Boxing Gym Felix Pagan Pintor in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. The eight-round bout opened the 'Ring City USA' telecast on NBC Sports Network, the first of 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruslan Madiyev did not lose his last 2 fights. He has a win between his only 2 losses (technical decision losses) but he will be fine.

Comment

Joel Diaz, the preeminent expert on guys being too hurt, or NOT too hurt, to continue (and sometimes making a good amount of scratch while doing so).

Comment

I had seen girls hit harder than what this fake MF'er received! This is bad for boxing and he gets the win, if anything it should be a rematch; I seen Cotto on the side shaking his head saying dam what did I get myself into with this quitter.

Comment

lol, the photo in the story makes Madiyev look like a cruiserweight...angles are everything

Comment

I didn't think so either, but they said they had to take dude out in a wheelchair & to the hospital. So if he was faking it he should be up for some awards for his method acting skills.

Comment

Working...
            X