Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Marie-Eve Dicaire Weigh-In Results From Flint, Michigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields-Marie-Eve Dicaire Weigh-In Results From Flint, Michigan

Now that they've finally weighed in for their 154-pound title unification fight, Claressa Shields cannot wait to prove that there is a whole lot more than one pound that separates her from Marie-Eve Dicaire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets go champ!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
      Lets go champ!!!!!!!
      Which one ?

Comment

Too bad this isn't available on DAZN or satellite TV or I would watch it. No way I'm paying $30 for this fight. I'm sure they'll claim that boxing fans are sexist when the PPV numbers are trash.

Comment

Probably another wipeout by Shields--she is committed & still out to prove something. Saw Hanna Gabriel put Shields down but she didn't finish her. Every fight Shields gets tougher. Let's see an upset--just for the hell of it.

Comment

They want us to pay for this, they should pay anyone willing to sit through this trash card. I just don't see the reasoning of putting this on PPV. When it flops hard, it will be all those sexist men fault. How dare we not want to sit through this historic event that is certain to put you to sleep better and faster than sleeping pills will do

Comment

Working...
            X