Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Marie-Eve Dicaire - Face-Off at Fin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Marie-Eve Dicaire - Face-Off at Fin...

Shields, Dicaire Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The final press conference was held today for Friday's (March 5) "SUPERWOMEN: SHIELDS VS. DICAIRE" pay-per-view boxing event, featuring the 10-round 154-pound unification showdown between undefeated three-division and current WBC/WBO Super Welterweight World champion Claressa Shields and also unbeaten IBF Super Welterweight World Champion Marie-Eve Dicaire from the Dort Financial Center in Flint, Mich.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shouldn't Claressa "The Victim" Shields be complaining that the price of her PPV is far less then male boxing PPVs also that it is on a Friday instead of Saturday? Anyone care to guess where the buys will land? I am guessing no more than 15,000 and I am being charitable with that number.

Comment

Under 10,000 buys but we will never hear the real numbers.

Comment

What's the point of putting this on PPV, smh.
        alexguiness alexguiness likes this.

Comment

I see we have some a hating bitter assss men on here, don't talk about her pay per view numbers, support the 2 time Olympian and multiple division champion woman.

Comment

The camera angles from those pictures looks terrible, I swear I could have done a better job on my iPhone that what was posted up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
              What's the point of putting this on PPV, smh.
              They are putting Ruiz/Arreola on PPV so why not this?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                I see we have some a hating bitter assss men on here, don't talk about her pay per view numbers, support the 2 time Olympian and multiple division champion woman.
                She’s brings it on herself with her awful personality!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

They are putting Ruiz/Arreola on PPV so why not this?
                  The Ruiz Jr vs Arreola is in because pbc is
                  out of money. That’s why the FOX deal is almost over.

the only way Alan Haymon can pay guys is via PPV model.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    The camera angles from those pictures looks terrible, I swear I could have done a better job on my iPhone that what was posted up here.
                    First thing I noticed, and this is what they present to 1000s , its not hard to have a bit of quality the guy is there its as easy to take good images as crap ones if youre not lazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X