Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reynoso: I've Enjoyed Campbell Victory For Ryan Garcia More T...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Reynoso: I've Enjoyed Campbell Victory For Ryan Garcia More T...

A quick knockout or an overwhelmingly dominant performance from a fighter will always ease the mind of any trainer. In the case of Ryan Garcia's latest performance, the adversity in which he was forced to overcome was everything that head trainer Eddy Reynoso wanted and needed to see.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes it was an amazing victory that clearly warranted Garcia man straddling his trainer as we see in the pic. I mean beating Campbell was astounding. Especially when you consider that Campbell has victories over...wait, he never beat anyone credible. Well Campbell has won world titles at.....no, never mind, he’s never been a champion. Well at least we know he was in the best shape of his life...oh, wait forgot, he had corona just a few week’s earlier and probably never recovered. Oh well, guess I don’t see the big deal.

Comment

lol, it was a good win for Ryan but I think overblown for sure. Mostly because of who Ryan is and his following. The casuals on social media probably thought he beat an Ali figure in Campbell, lol.

The truth was, it was good to see Ryan had heart to come back after being dropped hard and win but it also left a bigger question out there. What happens if someone like Tank catches him? Will he still get up? Is Ryan this generations new Amir Khan? lol, I guess only time will tell.

Comment

The post fight celebration was cringy to watch. Would not want to see Ryan dry hump Reynoso again

Comment

I understand his cringeworthy comments at times brings on some hate but it was good step up in comp for him and he got the job done while displaying some real grit,end of. The kid believes in himself , legitimately wants to fight top comp to prove it and that's all us fans can ask for. Him calling out tank doesnt seem hollow to me so hopefully we can get that fight soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            lol, it was a good win for Ryan but I think overblown for sure. Mostly because of who Ryan is and his following. The casuals on social media probably thought he beat an Ali figure in Campbell, lol.

The truth was, it was good to see Ryan had heart to come back after being dropped hard and win but it also left a bigger question out there. What happens if someone like Tank catches him? Will he still get up? Is Ryan this generations new Amir Khan? lol, I guess only time will tell.
            Gold medalist whose only pro losses came against Lomachenko, the consensus best LW in the world at the time, and Linares, a top-rated, 2-time world champion. Beating Luke Campbell is a very solid win. Amir Khan is also a multi-division, unified champion. You aren't even a champion gum and cigarette seller in Manila.

Comment

Working...
            X