Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dicaire Vows To Shock Claressa Shields To Achieve Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dicaire Vows To Shock Claressa Shields To Achieve Greatness

Unbeaten underdog Marie-Eve Dicaire, the reigning IBF female super welterweight World champion, has fully prepared physically and mentally for this Friday night's undisputed showdown against undefeated WBC, WBA and WBO titleholder and self-proclaimed WGOAT Claressa Shields (10-2, 2 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's a shame that none of the major boxing networks (even the ones in the province of Quebec) picked this fight up!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Unbeaten underdog Marie-Eve Dicaire, the reigning IBF female super welterweight World champion, has fully prepared physically and mentally for this Friday night's undisputed showdown against undefeated WBC, WBA and WBO titleholder and self-proclaimed WGOAT Claressa Shields (10-2, 2 KOs).
      [Click Here To Read More]

(1) Shields is 10-0
      (2) I thought shields had a fight scheduled in MMA?

Comment

Dicaire has zero knockouts. That means she will have to consistently beat Shields to the punch and outbox her. Given her level of opposition, I don’t see that happening. Shields has figured movement and defense out while the majority of women haven’t. Would bet the house on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          It's a shame that none of the major boxing networks (even the ones in the province of Quebec) picked this fight up!
          Its on PPV, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Its on PPV, that's why.
            I know but I think these two top level women fighters could really benefit from some "free" exposure on network TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

(1) Shields is 10-0
              (2) I thought shields had a fight scheduled in MMA?
              Nunes would rag doll her . I don’t believe she really wants a real MMA fight ,she made an excuse to not go to the UFC where the top fighters are .

Comment

Dicaire will shock the world on Friday Night !

Comment

Working...
                X