Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Geared Up, Frustrated And Can't Wait To Let My H...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Geared Up, Frustrated And Can't Wait To Let My H...

One way or another, Keith Thurman plans to lead by example. The former unified welterweight titlist remains on the watch for the right time and place to make his 2021, which will also serve as his first fight since suffering the lone loss of his career. Thurman (29-1, 22KOs) came up just short in a 12-round decision defeat to Manny Pacquiao in their July 2019 title consolidation clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith Thurman vs. Eimanatas Stanionis! MAN UP!

Comment

Thurman needs to jump,beg,plead,and call AL to get that Ugas fight so he can get that WBA title back

Comment

keef injury time thurman should fight Broner. the entertainment would be epic. both are clowns
        brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Thurman vs Broner would be funny asf. If Crawford doesnt get the Pacquiao fight then Thurman should really try to go for the WBO belt. And none of that pricing himself out nonsense. Take the fight and whatever ulside for PPV and get it done if he really wants a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Keith Thurman vs. Eimanatas Stanionis! MAN UP!
            I'm worried that Thurman vs Stanionis will look like Crawford vs Kavaliauskas. That said, Staniois vs Kavaliauskas would be a good fight while it lasted. Thurman needs to show it and stop talking so much.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 03-01-2021, 09:49 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Frankly, All the tough talk, excuses and absurd demands to avoid fights only to be followed by lower level competition is old and stale. The formula hasn't changed in a decade, fighters have turned into predictable BS politicians .

Comment

Newsflash! Keith, nobody cares what you do these days! You are now as irrelevant as Pauly Malignaggi. Time has passed you by. Enjoy your retirement.

Comment

Thurman, last seen getting beat by a 40 year old, wants to get back in the mix lol. Dude, get back in line.

Comment

Keef is just another Broner. He's guna talk and talk and talk and talk and then when it's time to back it all up he is going to disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                    X