Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: I'm Not There Yet, But I'm Getting Better, Impro...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin: I'm Not There Yet, But I'm Getting Better, Impro...

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Otto Wallin wasn't completely pleased with how he performed last month. The Swedish southpaw defeated Dominic Breazeale pretty easily, yet Wallin didn't do quite enough to convince himself that he is where he needs to be on his journey toward a heavyweight title shot. The 6-feet-5, 240-pound Wallin boxed well, landed countless left hands and battered Breazeale for much of their 12-round fight, which he won comfortably on all three scorecards at Mohegan Sun Arena (118-110, 117-111, 116-112).
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is doing fine. When he fought Fury I felt like it was too early for him. It is a huge step up from guys like Granat to Tyson Fury. But he did it well against Fury and he beat Kauffman and now Breazeale. Wallin is very solid top 20 guy. His next opponent should be somebody better than Breazeale.
    Tonyu Tonyu likes this.

Comment

A good match for Wallin would be Helenius perhaps in Germany. They both are ranked in top 10 which coukd force the winner into the title picture next year. That would be a good fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
        A good match for Wallin would be Helenius perhaps in Germany. They both are ranked in top 10 which coukd force the winner into the title picture next year. That would be a good fight to watch.
        Yeah man i agree with this. Battle of the nords!!

Comment

Wallin seems like a pretty humble guy with a grounded assessment of where he's at in his development. It seems Kownacki and Helenius are earmarked for a showdown. Not sure if he's exclusively PBC but there are some good fights for his development out there with other promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
            That would be ideal step up or stay busy fight for Wallin , Wallin vs Martin as well the two southpaws.

Comment

Working...
            X