Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Sorry For Yildirim, The Paper Sometimes Doesn’t Reflect The Actions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Sorry For Yildirim, The Paper Sometimes Doesn’t Reflect The Actions

This past Saturday night was a complete mismatch, with Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez retaining the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles with a three round destruction of Avni Yildirim at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sorry Jose didn't wear a condom.

Comment

Having Yildirim as mandatory for anyone, much less Canelo, was an epic mistake and definitely not a good look for Sulaiman and the WBC.

Comment

Wait, so you mean to tell me that the Wbc didn’t have the foresight that nearly every other person who followed boxing has? They thought that someone who was labeled as a 50-1 underdog, hasn’t fought in 2 years, lost his last fight and was splattered by Eubank Jr in 3 rounds was going to give a good account of himself against Canelo? Gtfoh. They and Canelo knew this was a gimmie and a money grab and that’s why canelo petitioned for that belt in the first place.

Comment

WBC, you should incorporate some intelligence in your mandatory sistem. You obviously didn˙t observe what all boxing fans did.

Comment

Canelo knew also that this was a **** fight. Even though this was a mandatory he didn't have to take this fight.

Comment

Boxing has taken a turn for the terrible the last few months. They had done well early on being th first sport to really stop back during the pandemic but other than the top rank Jr lightweight championship a couple of weeks ago, it’s been pretty bland. We have entered a strange era in boxing were the best simply do not fight the best and argue about a side/b side, and take massive pay for low risk.

Comment

this c0cksucker is full of sht. the entire world knew this fight was utter dog shet and it should've never been sanctioned.

Comment

Bullsh-t. You ranked him #1 to help Canelo get an easy payday. There is no way in hell this dude should've been ranked #1. I guess the WBC doesn't care as long as they get their money.

Comment

Well what were the actions that forced their hand to put him in that position?

I understand that somebody who wouldn't have a chance against a champion sometimes does actually earn the right to have his go but Yildrim hadn't fought in 2 years and lost his last fight before that. That shouldn't be earning you a title shot. Where is the actions that raised him in rankings? Losing followed by doing nothing.
                    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 03-01-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X