Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I Exposed Joseph Parker, I Exposed A lot of Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junior Fa: I Exposed Joseph Parker, I Exposed A lot of Weaknesses

Heavyweight contender Junior Fa believes that he exposed former WBO world champion Joseph Parker in their long-awaited showdown, which took place on Saturday night at Auckland's Spark Arena. Parker was a very big favorite to win the fight, but the contest had a lot of close rounds and there were many who felt the contest was a lot tighter than the scorecards indicated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratulations on exposing a guy with two losses and a controversial decision win.
    Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

To be fair, Parker has had a lot of performances just like that.

Comment

Id like to see Fa vs Zhang . Both just had first step up fights , Zhang a little better then I thought just needed better fights ,he could pose problems early and Fa is correct ,he was the better boxer but he let Parker show more urgency, close fight though .

Comment

Fa didnt expose anything other than he is a big lazy leech, if had of fought aggressive he would have done much better may have even won the fight, any more relaxed and he would fall asleep .
          Rustyman Rustyman likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            Fa didnt expose anything other than he is a big lazy leech, if had of fought aggressive he would have done much better may have even won the fight, any more relaxed and he would fall asleep .
            His corner is to blame they were instructing him to do that the entire fight . It’s one fight where he had no build up fights , Parker has his career groomed ,let’s see where Fa goes ,hopefully he doesn’t turn into the overly happy guy that loses in the end .

Comment

I like Parker as a person for sure. But he’s only 29 and his physique is starting to regress already. Sporting a farmers tan is never a professional look either. I come from a rugby family so I can appreciate him as an athlete and that he’s come this far in his transition. He’s clearly not a natural in there though. He smiles when he gets hurt. If Ruiz gets passed Arreola which he clearly should, then I’d like him and Parker to rematch. It’s a fight they would both have a reason to get up for. They could both look bad, both look good, or one could at least leave the other behind.

Comment

Parker has good quick hands and a solid chin. On the inside Fa was no match fo Parker. Every time Parker got close, Fa wrapped him up, nothing new there it’s what Joshua did as well.

Comment

Fa didn't expose anything we didn't already know about Parker. He also lost the fight so who was actually exposed the most here?

Comment

The heavyweights are brutal. A bunch of severely flawed fighters, contenders and champs. Both Fury and Joshua have severe flaws but they are the best of a sad lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X