Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zhilei Zhang, Jerry Forrest Battle To Ten Round Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zhilei Zhang, Jerry Forrest Battle To Ten Round Draw

Zhang, Forrest Fight Photos Gallery - Chinese heavyweight Zhilei Zhang suffered the first blemish on his record when he fought to a ten round majority draw with Jerry Forrest on Saturday February 27 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Age and conditioning is Zhilei Zhang's achilles hill. Cant fix age. May be able to do something about the conditioning but i seriously doubt it. He needs to stop before he gets hurt.

Comment

Fight of the night lol

Comment

Zhang might do well in boxing if main events were 6 rounds but they are not. He’s got quick hands for a big man and some serious pop on those short shots but there are just too many missing pieces, most apparent is too little stamina

Comment

Zhang was blowing out of his ass after 6 rounds.
          Flip would smash him up.

Comment

I like big bang but something tells me hes really 55 years old. Same as Luis Ortiz. I want those two to fight now.

Comment

He is another Valuev but with less skill, he has hit his ceiling and should try to cash out while he can being cannon fodder for Wilder in his comeback fight

Comment

There goes Eddie’s hopes of AJ v Zhang an absolutely dismal display from a very average boxer

Comment

If it was 12 rounds, Zhang would have lost.

Comment

Working...
                  X