Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Bags Knockout Win, Kaisy Khademi Shocked By Ahmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Bags Knockout Win, Kaisy Khademi Shocked By Ahmed

Promoted to the top of the bill on his first television appearance, Kaisy Khademi's big night was ruined by Ijaz Ahmed who claimed a narrow majority decision in their super-flyweight ten-rounder at the Copper Box in East London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With consistently progressive matchmaking like this by Frank Warren Fury will likely be in the WBO mandatory slot after another six or seven fights. Unbelievable.

Comment

This guy he fought has 10 losses and 0 wins

Comment

I know Thomas Fury is a novice but he’s 5-0 now and his 5 opponents combined record is as follows 12-174-5 (6), just let that sink in....

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
          I know Thomas Fury is a novice but he’s 5-0 now and his 5 opponents combined record is as follows 12-174-5 (6), just let that sink in....
          What's up with the weird weight he fights at? 180 pounds isn't LHW... He hasn't had to make 175 in ANY of his fights. Strange.

Comment

Best thing about tommy is his fat gyppo dad making a clown of himself on tv. Even i could beat tommy's opponents...........in my sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
              Alf you flamin' galah!!!

anyway yeah, Tommy needs better slightly opposition now.

what I’ll say is that he is at least knocking these fighters out. You hear of a lot of great prospects and they fight these guys with losing records who are professional survivors so they can fight every week, and often good prospects end up doing the 4 or 6 rounds with them.

so at least he is dealing with them properly. That’s about all that can be said at the moment.

Comment

Seen a couple of Tommy's amateur bouts 2-3 years ago (can't remember exactly). Tyson has talent obviously, as does Hughie regardless of what criticisms there are, but I think I can safely say, with no venom or ill-will attached, that Tommy Fury is non-factor in the pros.

Comment

Working...
                X