Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Decisions Junior Fa in New Zealand Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Decisions Junior Fa in New Zealand Grudge Fight

In a long awaited New Zealand heavyweight grudge match, former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (28-2, 21 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Junior Fa (19-1, 10 KOs) before a packed crowd at the Spark Arena in Auckland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joseph Parker says he wants to "make a statement" when locks horns with long-term rival Junior Fa for the vacant WBO Oriental Heavyweight Title at Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on Saturday February 27, live on DAZN.

Parker (27-2, 21 KOs) returns to Spark Arena for the first time since claiming the WBO Heavyweight Championship against Mexico's Andy Ruiz Jr just over four years ago.

Three consecutive knockout wins have rebuilt the South Aucklander’s World Title aspirations since back-to-back losses to Anthony Joshua and Dillian Whyte, and Parker hopes these wins have kick-started his route back to the top of the ladder.

Comment

NZ looks beautiful. We'll see if I can stay awake....

Comment

Maori haka in da ring. War Kiwis!!!!

Comment

Shot of the in-ring action so far...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Looks like Jerome can box a little but Antz is just a kid who reckons he can fight but ain't really a boxer....

Oooops.. and there he goes...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Shot of the in-ring action so far...
              Looks like Trumptards are invading Australia. Hopefully Australian jail gots organic food.

Comment

Charalampous huh? Trtying to work out if that's Greek... the -ous ending makes it look like it, but it's not one I ever heard before. Dirty MFer whatever his origins though..

Comment

Ha ... just turned the fight back on and I was like... who the **** is that Joe's fighting? Cept it ain't Joe but John.. presumably a relation?

Comment

Just woke up. I'm tired and groggy, but I'm here

Comment

Working...
                    X