Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: I Want Exhibition With Fedor Emelianenko or Anderson Silva..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: I Want Exhibition With Fedor Emelianenko or Anderson Silva..

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. is ready for more exhibition fights in the near future. Back in November the 52-year-old Jones returned to the ring and fought to an eight round split draw with 54-year-old former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, who retired from the sport in 2005.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Genius move by Jones. He's got enough left to terrorize these guys. And being a Russian citizen, a exo with Fedor is literally a mega fight. All of europe, mma, and boxing will buy this.

Comment

I can see a fight with Fedor Emelianenko.

Comment

just retire roy please
        in saying that i would still watch him vs either

Comment

With Roy it's not about money. I wish he would retire but some guys have not quit in them self's. I pray to God that is not his down fall.

Comment

I thought Roy looked a million dollars against Iron Mike.. that's Zimbabwean dollars which is about 3 or 4 bucks at the current exchange rates.
            Any Roy Jones story is going to be like sticking a pin into our memories but we read em anyway.

Comment

After what Randy did to James Toney in UFC I'm all for these MMA vs Boxing mismatches.

Can't wait to see Frank Mir get his ass whopped by Tarver

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                After what Randy did to James Toney in UFC I'm all for these MMA vs Boxing mismatches.

Can't wait to see Frank Mir get his ass whopped by Tarver
                Didn't even hear about it. Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  I can see a fight with Fedor Emelianenko.
                  I can and it depresses the hell out of me. Two of my favorite fighters of all time. Two guys who should have retired at least a decade ago but seemingly obsessed with crapping all over their legacies.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    With Roy it's not about money. I wish he would retire but some guys have not quit in them self's. I pray to God that is not his down fall.
                    He did nothing but hold against Tyson so I doubt it was because he wanted to fight. He’s also said a fight with Silva would make him more money than all his pro fights before so it’s definitely about the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X