Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez-McWilliams Arroyo: Big Chance, Last Chan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez-McWilliams Arroyo: Big Chance, Last Chan...

By Cliff Rold - Main events, especially featuring superstars like Saul Alvarez (54-1-2, 36 KO), often take up all the oxygen during fight week. This week is no different. The reigning WBC/WBA super middleweight titlist is expected to win big on Saturday night (DAZN, 7 PM EST) in a mandatory defense against Avni Yildirim (21-2, 12 KO). The intrigue, where there is some, comes from the quick turnaround and aggressive schedule Alvarez currently appears to be planning with possibly five fights in the twelve months between December 2020 and 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have been following Martinez from early on he is an interesting fighter getting a lot of attention and it is deserved. As you mentioned it is a interesting match up and could be a good or possibly great fight. Arroyo his age I know but he has a style that could work to his advantage. Am I wrong in his awkward movements that help him ? He has that never give up mentality but is he at the end or will he pull it together for this one.? Will Martinez show some weaknesses all fighters have them. I got it as a good battle and Arroyo close how close I have to look back and get back to you on that one. Still thanks for the write up. Canelo watch out for some cuts just how these fights can turn with an aggressive underdog. That is why I tune in for these cards.

Comment

Working...
    X