Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Long Layoff Is Not Ideal Preparing For Joshua, Wilder Trilogy A Big Mess Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Long Layoff Is Not Ideal Preparing For Joshua, Wilder Trilogy A Big Mess Up

Tyson Fury is increasingly growing frustrated waiting on the sidelines in search of a fight. The WBC heavyweight champion was last in the ring on February 22, 2020 scoring a resounding TKO win over Deontay Wilder to capture the then-undefeated Alabamian's crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this fight isn’t going to happen. Fury is holding this fight up. He wants Otto Walin and Schwartz again first.

Comment

Smh, as much as I love boxing I hate it equally as much
      Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Fury will stay busy and the haters will cry. Obviously Fury doesn't fear any man. Twice went in and faced the biggest puncher in the sport. AJ already lost his 0 and only holds those blets, beating an older version of a man Fury already beat. AJ needs Fury.

Comment

Long Layoffs are not good for someone like Fury that is for sure

Comment

He talks so much effing crap. No one was stopping him fighting Kabayel in december.
            'they had a full yr to make that fight' (on the aj fight)
            aj actually has 2 mandatories he was supposed to fight in 2020 but ended up only fighting 1 due to covid, so part of the delay was negotiating with team usyk.
            we saw Fury's energy when Whyte was close...he started talking about the franchise belt, the POS.
            i used to think Fury was an honest guy, but he isn't, he's just like Wilder.

Comment

I wish I was a boxing fan 100 years ago when fighters fought every month.....
              Site fees?? Whatever....Wake me up when top fighters decide to fight each other again....

Comment

Starting to smell like duck chit to me. Laying a nice foundation of excuses why this fight may not happen.

On the other side of the street we got Anthony Joshua saying nothing but "I'm ready".

Comment

Fury will probably end up fighting some other bums ..

Comment

1.5 years before the biggest fight of his career. Loma had 1.5 years before taking on Lopez. These huge layoffs are why the biggest fights are disappointments and nothing happens for the first 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X