Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Wants McGregor in Boxing, Gives Him Shot With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman Wants McGregor in Boxing, Gives Him Shot With Pacquiao

Former two time heavyweight champion George Foreman is backing UFC superstar Conor McGregor to become a successful boxer. McGregor made his boxing debut in August of 2017, when he was stopped in ten rounds by a comebacking Floyd Mayweather at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My god, a few head feints, a straight left and Notorious would be in Lala land. Pacman would destroy him. George, give your head a shake. And I'm a huge MacGregor fan .

Comment

Since 2017 alcoholic Conor is garbage

Comment

I noticed my local liquor store started carrying Proper 12 today... $35 Canadian for some 3 year old blended Irish whiskey. Lol gtfo with that garbage.

At least the Foreman grill was kind of useful for some people...

Comment

This could be a good warm up fight for pac. People keep talking about it. Might as well happen even though notorious got koed.
          Pac would be favourite regardless even if the notorious one was on a 20 ko run

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            This could be a good warm up fight for pac. People keep talking about it. Might as well happen even though notorious got koed.
            Pac would be favourite regardless even if the notorious one was on a 20 ko run
            ————-

when Floyd fought Connor, were you singing the same tune you’re singing now?
            “People talk about Floyd fighting Jake Paul” - might as well happen, right? That’s your logic.

Comment

conor don't stand a chance against pac.. it will only last for 2 rounds but pac wants fans to enjoy so he will make it 3 rounds.

Comment

If you want Conor to have a chance he needs to fight a guy wayyy lower on the ladder.

Comment

pac is miles and miles away from conor when it comes to boxing. if he really wants to win.. then lure pac to MMA.

Comment

Conor needs to stay away from boxing, just got a bigger payday than most boxers will ever see in their career in only one fight. Nothing to prove and he did pretty decent but lets not pretend like he wouldn't be in trouble against a boxer that actually hits hard soon as he gasses out

Comment

Working...
                    X