Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Outlines Bivol's Foes: First Craig Richards, Followed B...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Outlines Bivol's Foes: First Craig Richards, Followed B...

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol has not fought since October 2019. If Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn's crystal ball proves to be accurate, Bivol (17-0, 11 KOs) will considerably make up for inactivity in 2021. The promoter plans on pitting Bivol against the WBA's No. 8 ranked fighter in Craig "Spider" Richards (14-1-1 9 KOs) in an appetizer, followed by a palatable clas
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-23-2021, 07:53 PM.

Trying to sugar coat a garbage fight.

Comment

I want to see Bivol vs Ramirez.

Comment

Craig Richards?

Comment

Getting an Error when trying to read article. I'm assuming Hearn wants some tune-up(s) for Bivol before stepping it up later in the year. I really dont care to watch a rusty fighter lose due to rust so it sounds like a plan to me.

Comment

Craig Richards is a nonesense fight. The best that can be said about it is that it would be a tune-up after a long layoff. If it is followed in fairly short order by Ramirez, that is not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Craig Richards?

I have no clue who this guy is??? I bet every boxing expert right now is trying to Google him....

Craigslist Richards
              sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Getting an Error when trying to read article. I'm assuming Hearn wants some tune-up(s) for Bivol before stepping it up later in the year. I really dont care to watch a rusty fighter lose due to rust so it sounds like a plan to me.
                I am with you. 100%. Tune ups allowed in the first half of 2021 without complaints from me. Besides, any plans that end with Beterbiev and Bivol in the same ring I am in favor of. One of the few fights out there I would still buy on PPV.

Make. It. Happen.

Comment

Working...
                X