No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Lopez Extends Contract With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Lopez Extends Contract With Top Rank

Undefeated world champion Juan Manuel Lopez of Puerto Rico today signed to extend his promotional contract with Top Rank. [details]

I'm officially not a fan.

Comment

juanmaricon needs to start accepting challenges of champions,he yells out that he wants to fight champs,one responds and he stays quiet

Comment

Fuck this greedy bastard.

Comment

I truly dont care who they fight for i just wanna see em fight!!! none of that paper comes to any of us!!!!! Get that paper homie!!!

Comment

I don't give a **** who he signs with as long as someone signs a contract saying he will face Celestino Caballero!

Comment

he got his money, go fight caba.there aint no point in not fighting him.

Comment

Let's just hope he fights Caballero.

Comment

Man up juanma and fight caballero. Who got some money so there you go prove your the best

Comment

I've been pretty fed up with Arum here lately. I am almost sure that he had something to do with that fight between Pavlik and Williams falling apart. He is trying to also make a fight between Arce and Donaire when Arce lost to the guy who Donaire KOd in brutal fashion. And not only is Pacquiao-Cotto a bull**** fight because of the way that Cotto barely scraped by Clottey and the way that Mosley destroyed Margarito, what makes it even worse is this catch weight belt that Arum along with Suliman has imposed on not just that fight, but the Mayweather-Marquez fight as well. All that aside, even if Lopez beats Caballero I will still expect him to keep his game up even though I will give him credit for the win. Caballero is just one guy just like Jermaine Taylor was when Pavlik beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X