No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Cotto Tickets: Less Than 1,000 Remain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Cotto Tickets: Less Than 1,000 Remain

After a monstrous opening sale, less than 1,000 tickets remain at the 16,200-seat MGM Grand Garden Arena for Top Rank's 'FirePower' Pay Per View featuring Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto. [details]

Everyone knows this will be action packed that's why

*waits for a dick to bring up jmm v floyd sells*

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Everyone knows this will be action packed that's why

*waits for a dick to bring up jmm v floyd sells*

Comment

yessss.. die in envy cash cow floyd mayweather jr

Comment

Excellent !!!! Everyone in the world will see Cotto annihilate Pacquiao by way of KTFO. Everyone and their mother is betting on Pacquiao but I know that deep down in my heart Cotto will prevail. He is going to train like a mad. Cotto being classified as an underdog will only provide fuel to the fire..... Trust me...

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
            Excellent !!!! Everyone in the world will see Cotto annihilate Pacquiao by way of KTFO. Everyone and their mother is betting on Pacquiao but I know that deep down in my heart Cotto will prevail. He is going to train like a mad. Cotto being classified as an underdog will only provide fuel to the fire..... Trust me...
            then why dont you bet your house and lot.. put your money where your mouth is

Comment

FMJ-JMM sold out hours ago...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                After a monstrous opening sale, less than 1,000 tickets remain at the 16,200-seat MGM Grand Garden Arena for Top Rank's 'FirePower' Pay Per View featuring Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto. [details]
                this is no better than pbf-jmm fight. the fight is selling at a speed of 1 ticket a day

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                  this is no better than pbf-jmm fight. the fight is selling at a speed of 1 ticket a day
                  some guy tried to tell me yesterday that I was a lier and that he could still buy tickets in bulk the cheap sections at the fight. it wasn't like I was just checking to see what ticket prices were.. I really wanted to get my tickets and couldn't.
                  wonder what he has to say to this now?

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
                    then why dont you bet your house and lot.. put your money where your mouth is
                    How can he bet his house & lot? He's homeless!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X