No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko, Chris Arreola Confident of Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko, Chris Arreola Confident of Victory

LOS ANGELES - Vitali “Dr. Ironfist” Klitschko will return to the famous site of two of his most memorable fights – STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California – when he defends his World Boxing Council (WBC) heavyweight title against unbeaten, WBC No. 1-ranked Cristobal“The Nightmare’’ Arreola on Saturday, September 26. [details]

If this your dream Arreola you better start shifting that weight, you lazy lardass. You face a tough task anyway, being obese will only make it tougher

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
      If this your dream Arreola you better start shifting that weight, you lazy lardass. You face a tough task anyway, being obese will only make it tougher
      Cosign to the fullest of arreola doesn't train his ass off and come on in overweight Vitali is gonna Knock him the **** out

Comment

I think Arreola will likely lose to Vitali, but at least it will probably be exciting while it lasts. Arreola is a way better fighter than Peter. The time he fought McCline was when he seemed like he just showed up for a paycheck. But you have to remember that he was the same guy that put Peter on his ass three times.

Comment

Arreola by late ko, klitschko wnt be able to stand arreolas pressure, thats how u beat the klits pressure, i agree with the doc and ekscape about arreola being in the best shape of his life to pull this win

Comment

if arreola wins is he the first heavyweight champ of mexican desent

Comment

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
              Arreola by late ko, klitschko wnt be able to stand arreolas pressure, thats how u beat the klits pressure, i agree with the doc and ekscape about arreola being in the best shape of his life to pull this win
              Can't see it. If Arreola wins, which is possible, I see it being in the first half of the fight... he's never gone beyond 8, has he? Even if he does get in shape I can't see him outlasting the vastly physically superior Vitali, despite the age gap. Plus, in all honesty, Arreola just isn't in the same class as a fighter. He will need to get lucky, or Vitali careless.

Comment

Originally posted by the_visitation View Post
                can't see it. If arreola wins, which is possible, i see it being in the first half of the fight... He's never gone beyond 8, has he? Even if he does get in shape i can't see him outlasting the vastly physically superior vitali, despite the age gap. Plus, in all honesty, arreola just isn't in the same class as a fighter. He will need to get lucky, or vitali careless.
                he has not gone more than 8 rnds but i do hear what u mean about vitali he is great, but honestly i really think that arreola can get him, whomever wins this is what we need in heavyweight division, this is actualy exiting.

Comment

vitali is a quality fighter but his last performance told me that he is due a L and soon. gomez is crafty and awkward, he gave vitali all sorts of problems but offensively gomez doesn't have alot going for him. right now i think a fighter in the byrd/chambers mould would be able to outmanouvre and outland on vitali.

chris however is not that guy, he is a strong, pressure fighter who comes at you in straight lines. he is tailor made for vitali and i see this fight ending up being alot like vit vs peter.

the klits have been very clever and faced the guys who are easier fights for each of them, imo if chambers was facing vitali id pick chambers UD.

Comment

Lets do this Arreola!! You will be a star if you get past Vitali
                    !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X