No announcement yet.

Nick Diaz Signs a Boxing Contract With Veteran Don Chargin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Diaz Signs a Boxing Contract With Veteran Don Chargin

(Cambria California) - Having been one of the few boxing promoters around today to have witnessed the great Sugar Ray Robinson fight live, it is no easy feat to impress Don "War-a-Week" Chargin. This hall-of-fame promoter has been touted by his peers as possibly being the best match-maker the boxing world has ever bore witness to. This is why it is with great intrigue that at the tail end of his long, illustrious career that Chargin would actively pursue what most would consider a long-shot proposal. [details]

Should be interesting all around. From who he will fight, to how, what weight class. Alot of questions to be asked. Who knows, some MMA guys coming over might be good for boxing.

Comment

I know that Forrest Griffin is extremely slow, but Anderson Silva impressed me very much with his boxing skills last week.

I would like to see him give it a shot vs a mid-level pro.

* yes, I'm aware of Silva's previous boxing experiences.

Comment

Anyone got footage of Diaz's first pro bout from few years back?

Comment

I thought the Diaz brothers already boxed professionaly when they weren't competing in mma fights

Comment

I just find Nick Diaz extremely annoying and assholic.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
              I thought the Diaz brothers already boxed professionaly when they weren't competing in mma fights
              Nick Diaz fought one fight as a pro and won on points. i dunno if nate fought a pro fight yet.

Comment

Working...
              X