Donaire vs Concepcion Open Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire vs Concepcion Open Workout Quotes

Rafael Concepcion
    "I know Las Vegas and I know there will be Latino fans in the arena rooting for me on Saturday night. There will be Mexican fans for sure on my side. I've trained hard and I will win. Panama fighters do not lose to Filipinos. We're 4-0 in title fights."

(Note: Concepcion's chief trainer is Rigoberti Garibaldi of Panama. He used to work Ricardo Mayorga’s corner)

[details]

As much as I love the heart and spirit of Panamanian fighters, Donaire is way too much for Concepcion.

This is a good card otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      As much as I love the heart of spirit of Panamanian fighters, Donaire is way too much for Concepcion.

This is a good card.
      Are you ordering it? The most competitive fight will probably be between Concepcion and Luevano. I hope Concepcion takes that one. I don't like Luevano's style at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        Are you ordering it? The most competitive fight will probably be between Concepcion and Luevano. I hope Concepcion takes that one. I don't like Luevano's style at all.
        If I don't go, I will order it. I got a last minute bug up my ass to take a trip.
        And sit VIP, LOL.

Solid card. Better than the Captain Hook one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Rafael Concepcion
          "I know Las Vegas and I know there will be Latino fans in the arena rooting for me on Saturday night. There will be Mexican fans for sure on my side. I've trained hard and I will win. Panama fighters do not lose to Filipinos. We're 4-0 in title fights."

(Note: Concepcion's chief trainer is Rigoberti Garibaldi of Panama. He used to work Ricardo Mayorga’s corner)

[details]
          yeah, well RAFAEL CONCEPCION can mark this as a lost in his record and 4-1 in against panama vs filipinos, because I don't see DONAIRE losing this fight.

Comment

Panamanians do not lose to Filipinos.. I am not particular with this this but was there any clash between Filipinos and Panamanians before? Well, his fight with Donaire will proves him wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X