No announcement yet.

Celestino Caballero Hits Back at Juanma's Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestino Caballero Hits Back at Juanma's Manager

HOLLYWOOD, FL – As he prepares for the 10th defense of his world title against Francisco Leal on August 29th in Mexico, WBA / IBF super bantamweight champion Celestino Caballero has taken time out of his busy schedule to address recent comments made by the manager of WBO champion Juan Manuel Lopez, Orlando Pinero.

[details]

Caballero has spoken the truth there's nothing more to be said. This fight is to prove the best at this division and Juanma should want nothing more. I wonder what Juanmá response to this will be.

Comment

Even if they do fight and Juanma knocks him out..... I dont think I'll ever look at Lopez the same. He's a *****!

Comment

Too much talk!!!!!!

Lets get this fight done and over with!!!

Comment

Make this happen!!!!!!!!

Come on Juanma step up and take this fight. It'll be juanmas hardest fight yet, but he beats Caba everyone will know that he's for real. Besides, you can ignore when nobodies call you out but this guy is a champion with two belts and it's the biggest fight at 122. This for Respect Juanma don't let down your fans. Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

true true

I am puerto rican and I have to give it to caballero , where he says this fight should happen , so juanma can be called a champion , but hes not far from a champion, cuz caballero, the other champion , is calling him out , i know he aint scared , thats not how they raise us in P.R , let it be known , puerto ricans dont hold back , even if were not boxers , Im kind of desperate for this fight to happen so juanma can have those belts with him , and all the hating mexicans , and panamenians that have opened their mouth everytime they get a chance to talk **** bout puerto ricans fighters can swallow that **** back , everybody knows Juanma is gonna **** him up , and if you think otherwise , u shouldnt be talking boxing period. His style , power , defense , quickness , and landing abilities , are too much for caballero , if de leon would have worked that body a little better , he would have knock him out , and juanma , is way to smart boxing wise for this big mouth , a lot of ppl forget that , he made penalosa QUIT , and freddie roach's plan b , was crap. Juanma puñeta dale la pelea al mamao este , pa que deje de hablar mierda!!!!!!!!!! tu sabes k te lo hechas al bolsillo

Comment

I'm a big Juama fan but I got to side with Celestino, this is the only fight that matters in this weight right now. Even if Juama loses is against a highly ranked fighter in many P4P lists. I give Juama the edge in this fight and if he wins(in impressive fashion) he would become a superstar

Comment

If these two ever get in the ring and fight, I expect a contender for fight of the year. They need to make this **** happen and put it on free HBO!

Comment

ijuanma should take this fight but caballero is a moron. Orlando told him to speak to his manager and promoter so they could get with arum. He is not going to get the fight with negotiating, to much talk and no action

Comment

Originally posted by zalez787 View Post
                    I am puerto rican and I have to give it to caballero , where he says this fight should happen , so juanma can be called a champion , but hes not far from a champion, cuz caballero, the other champion , is calling him out , i know he aint scared , thats not how they raise us in P.R , let it be known , puerto ricans dont hold back , even if were not boxers , Im kind of desperate for this fight to happen so juanma can have those belts with him , and all the hating mexicans , and panamenians that have opened their mouth everytime they get a chance to talk **** bout puerto ricans fighters can swallow that **** back , everybody knows Juanma is gonna **** him up , and if you think otherwise , u shouldnt be talking boxing period. His style , power , defense , quickness , and landing abilities , are too much for caballero , if de leon would have worked that body a little better , he would have knock him out , and juanma , is way to smart boxing wise for this big mouth , a lot of ppl forget that , he made penalosa QUIT , and freddie roach's plan b , was crap. Juanma puñeta dale la pelea al mamao este , pa que deje de hablar mierda!!!!!!!!!! tu sabes k te lo hechas al bolsillo
                    I co-sign this man!!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X