No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire Arrives in Vegas To Finish Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire Arrives in Vegas To Finish Training Camp

The 'Filipino Flash' Nonito Donaire has arrived into Las Vegas and will train at the Top Rank gym to wire in for a big title fight on Top Rank's 'Pinoy Power 2.' [details]

i like donaire a lot hes really entertaining to watch and a humble guy too...exactly what boxing needs...hope he keeps winning

Comment

I hope Donaire wins this so that we can see him fighting big names so he can show us that his name in the P4P list is a no joke.

Honestly, I can see him moving up to 126. Dude's got a frame of a featherweight.

Comment

Nonito is a class act. I wish nothing but the best for him. I think he could beat Caballero, and if he ever goes that high up in weight I doubt he would act like a ***** like Juan Ma Lopez is doing.

Comment

I just want to see Nonito fight! Period!

Comment

this fight is a mismatch. donaire will outclass concepcion all night long. im taking bets in 3:1 odds, check my sig for my betting thread

Comment

Donaire needs to stop fighting bums.

he had a chance of fightin Cazarez or Lopez the WBO champ, but he chosed this bum.

Dude have great skills, but he needs to put them on display against good fighters!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Donaire needs to stop fighting bums.

he had a chance of fightin Cazarez or Lopez the WBO champ, but he chosed this bum.

Dude have great skills, but he needs to put them on display against good fighters!!!!
                Lopez back out of the match to fight Sonsona. Cazares choose to have a tune up first and Concepcion was the next available rank by the WBA. Lopez was the one running **** scared when Arum put him o the main event in CVegas and his team back out and cherish that belt first.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                  Lopez back out of the match to fight Sonsona. Cazares choose to have a tune up first and Concepcion was the next available rank by the WBA. Lopez was the one running **** scared when Arum put him o the main event in CVegas and his team back out and cherish that belt first.
                  Says who?

lopez was wanting on Nonitos ass and he decieded for this bum and Lopez took the next best fight for him.

Damn *******s talking out of their asses!!!!!!!!

Comment

Donaire needs to move up in weight if he can't get cazares next.. there's no one on his level there..

Comment

Working...
                    X