No announcement yet.

Palle To Sue Mikkel Kessler, Showtime and Sauerland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palle To Sue Mikkel Kessler, Showtime and Sauerland

By Mogens Palle - Mikkel Kessler is a great boxer, no doubt.

I have promoted the sport in tiny Denmark for 52 years and Kessler may be the greatest Danish born fighter I have ever had. [details]

arrrggghh bumbersquat

Comment

The scandanadian system is horrible.

Comment

Lol Mogens fail.

Comment

I didn't have to read all that garbage to understand his position. Kessler is finally going to be in some real fights now that this prick is out of the picture.

Comment

What a buttpirate.

Comment

i feel sorry for u mikkel kessler fans cuz wants he gets in the ring with the real fighters u will all c that he is garbage. he lossed to calzaghe pretty easy.
              ward, taylor, dirrel, froch are all gonna pickem apart.
              RIP mikkel kessler it was a hell of a run. loser!
              j.p. i respect fighters its just he's really overrated

Comment

Crazy old man .

Comment

Originally posted by Juan,000,000 View Post
                  i feel sorry for u mikkel kessler fans cuz wants he gets in the ring with the real fighters u will all c that he is garbage. he lossed to calzaghe pretty easy.
                  ward, taylor, dirrel, froch are all gonna pickem apart.
                  RIP mikkel kessler it was a hell of a run. loser!
                  j.p. i respect fighters its just he's really overrated
                  You have your opinion, and I respect it. But I hope you'll still be here to back it up wen Kessler beats Ward!

Comment

My guess is that this piece of self indulgent whining is written by Palles American PR-guy, Mike Marley. The short abrubt sentences is a trademark of Marley. But they do convey the way of thinking of Palle. This is nothing new.

The truth is, Kessler has never been an expense to Palle. Kessler was on Danish national TV from his very first fight, as one of the attractive fighters to justify Palles then still lucrative tv-deals and draw viewers to the screen. For the last 5-6 years, Kessler has been the cash cow of Palles otherwise dwindling business.

Also, the article does not mention what seems to be the core of the conflict: That Kesslers manager, Mogens Palles daughter Bettina Palle, took one-third of Kesslers purse against Calzaghe. Mogens Palle took the Scandinavien tv-rigths for himself, earning him an amount that is estimated to have surpassed Kesslers purse.

It's true, however, that when Mads Larsen was injured before his WBA title fight against Siaca, Palle bumped him out of the fight instead of postponing it, and replaced him with Kessler. That's when Larsen chose to break out of his contract with Palle.

But again: These retorics are nothing new. Fighters such as Mads Larsen, Rudy Markussen, Reda Zam Zam and Dennis Holbaek Pedersen have been the subject of similar attacks.

Comment

Working...
                    X