No announcement yet.

Randall Bailey Talks Urango Fight, Bradley-Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall Bailey Talks Urango Fight, Bradley-Campbell

By Troy Ondrizek - When ESPN went looking for a quality fight to headline their last Friday Night Fights of the season, it’s obvious they wanted to go out with a bang. Come August 28th, Juan Urango and Randall Bailey will literally slug it out for bragging rights in the surprisingly competitive light welterweight division. Both men have fireworks in their hands and a killer instinct in their soul. Randall Bailey was gracious enough to take time out to talk with BoxingScene.com and here is what he had to say. [details]

Looking foward to this fight and the opener. Woods vs Cloud. Should be a good show.

Comment

seems to be a solid show for ESPN and hell would've been a good Showtime telecast. And this fight should be a hell of a bout. Both men will look to put the other away. Bailey is a slow starter, Urango is the opposite. If Bailey can make Urango miss early and use his countering skills, then he can concievably win this bout. However, I think Urango's pressure gets to him and Juan stops him. But as long as both are standing, they will be dangerous and this fight will be fun.

Comment

I want Bailey to win this one. Hopefully he does and gets a fight wit the Nate-Bradley winner or Zab next yr.

Comment

Thanx for breaking the bank on this one ESPN. This will be a good scrap!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I want Bailey to win this one. Hopefully he does and gets a fight wit the Nate-Bradley winner or Zab next yr.
            Yeah! A Nate/Bailey fight would be excellent!

Comment

Working...
            X