No announcement yet.

Team Pacquiao Made a Weighty Mistake With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Pacquiao Made a Weighty Mistake With Cotto

By Brent Matteo Alderson - I’m excited about the Manny Pacquiao-Miguel Cotto fight on November 14 and out of all the possible matchups to be made between Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Mosley, this one has the greatest potential to produce the magical fireworks of a legendary prize fight and will be well worth your pay-per-view dollars. [details]

Cotto will murk pac.

Comment

Cotto is going to make Pac his b!tch

Comment

michelle will get tko'd in the middle rounds.

Comment

David Diaz will be more competitive than Cotto.

I love how Cotto will take a knee again.

Comment

DLT write this?

Comment

Cotto by Murder.

Wrong move by Packy.

Comment

so basically writer is saying at 145 lbs cotto will not have a problem with weight at all and team pacman made a mistake agreeing to it..

THEN WHY THE F.UCK DO COTTO NUTHUGGERS KEEP BRING THE WEIGHT DRAIN ISSUE OF COTTO IN THIS FIGHT..

CAN YOU EXPLAIN COTTO NUTHUGGER?????????????

Comment

R.I.P COTTA!
                  Pacquiao by murder!

Comment

Too long an article, here's the summary:

"Cotto’s just not adept at doing the boxing thing and looks like a fish out of water when he tries to box and use lateral movement, kind of like how Tommy Morrison looked when fought George Foreman."

"The simple fact of the matter is that Miguel Cotto is one dimensional. He’s an offensive force and goes through guys like a hot knife through butter. Besides Tyson, Chavez, and maybe Kelly Pavlik, I can’t recall too many guys that put that kind of pressure on, especially when it becomes apparent that he is the stronger fighter, which occurred when he bulldozed through Carlos Quintana and Alfonso Gomez."

"I know Manny Pacquiao is way better than those aforementioned fighters but he still is not going to be able to back Cotto up and that’s how you beat Miguel."

"If Pacquiao’s team of advisors had actually been capable managers, and not blow-smoke-up-your ass hanger-ons they would have demanded that Cotto reduced to 143 pounds."

Comment

Working...
                    X