No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr Injured, Latin Fury 10 Still On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Cesar Chavez Jr Injured, Latin Fury 10 Still On

LOS ANGELES - Undefeated Top-Five super welterweight contender and The Son of The Legend, JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ, Jr., has been forced off the card for the upcoming "Latin Fury 10" due to a training camp injury. “Latin Fury 10” will proceed as scheduled headlined by the two world championship fights featuring undefeated No. 1 super featherweight contender URBANO ANTILLON (26-0, 19 KOs), of Maywood, Calif. and Top-10 contender MIGUEL "Aguacerito" ACOSTA (25-9-2, 19 KOs), of Caracas, Venezuela battling for the vacant World Boxing Association (WBA) interim lightweight title and WBA light flyweight champion GIOVANI SEGURA (20-1-1, 16 KOs), of Bell Gardens, Calif., defending his title against SONNY BOY JARO (30-7-5, 19 KOs), of Rizal, Philippines. [details]

Chaez Junior is far better than Snr. It's obvious they are holding him back.

Comment

No Chavez Jr, No Gamboa, what kind of Latin Fury card is this? I hope the PPV price will be changed to $.99

Comment

this card now blows.

Comment

Originally posted by j69madrox View Post
          this card now blows.
          This card sucked the second that Gamboa dropped out of it, Chavez is nothing more than a hypejob waiting for someone to wake him up from his contendership dreams.

Comment

Top Rank should be happy if this does 1,000 buys.

Comment

i have never bought a chavez jr ppv...but if i did it would be to see antillon fight,i like the way he goes to the body,non stop punching,keeps hands up high,would buy it if it were against like valero or another top fighter,

Comment

Who the hell would pay for this ****? These Latin Fury's should be free and maybe people would actually watch them. I can honest to god say that I've never seen an exciting fight on a Latin Fury card. I personally think Omar Chavez is worth watching more that Julio jr. When is Julio actually going to fight someone. It's not like anyone was looking forward to his figjht this weekend.

Comment

This card was bull**** anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    No Chavez Jr, No Gamboa, what kind of Latin Fury card is this? I hope the PPV price will be changed to $.99
                    lol...........

Comment

Working...
                    X