No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Jeff Lacy Press Conference Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones vs Jeff Lacy Press Conference Quotes

Press Conference quotes for August 15 event broadcast live on Pay-Per-view [details]

Jeff Lacy will be Roy's Joe Frazier? Ha, hardly.

Comment

For the washed-up fighter championship...

Comment

That's a rather nasty comment to make about a fighter as great as Roy Jones has been.He's still good, but just about 5 years too old.

I still don't know who I'd rather watch than him, he's a fascinating boxer to watch, and can still make moves that others can't. And he always comes into the ring in top shape, like the Klitschkos.

Comment

will always be a roy jones fan he was bad ass much respect like every fighter they get old over night but when he was in his prime no one wanted none of him not even b-hop,trinidad, and other no one could touch him

Comment

Roy's lost all his power though.

Comment

i cant help but laught at these comments from roy...hes my favorite boxer.. but damn just check this out:

from Roy:
              "i am a hooker and i have the best hook in the game" that just sounds awkward
              "i love for my back to be against the wall"

that us just so wrong...ahahhaaah

but im gonna watch the fight..reguardless.. might not be that interestin but ehh its roy jones

Comment

for some reason im intrested in this fight, i think i gonna order it. i need my boxing fix some how

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                  Roy's lost all his power though.
                  no he hasnt thats the one thing he still has
                  his reflexes have slowed and his movement has diminished
                  he would still beat most guys at LHW even now

Comment

Did he just say that he needs to keep his hands down? As opposed to up because when he defends himself he gets hit? Oh Lord...

Comment

Working...
                    X