No announcement yet.

Billy Dib Offers Kenichi Yamaguchi a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Dib Offers Kenichi Yamaguchi a Rematch

Billy Dib and Team BTK wish to respond to the media, supporters, boxing fans and the Australian public following his victory over Kenichi ‘MachineGun’ Yamaguchi of Japan for the WBO Asia-Pacific Featherweight Title bout on opening night of the ‘SuperBoxer’ series held at ‘The BigTop’, Luna Park, Sydney. [details]

rematch? strike that **** from the record and fire that ref...but it's too late...i'll never watch that clown show again...

Comment

I hope you get knocked the **** OUT!

Comment

who want to see this dirty fighter in the ring again?

Comment

LOL. Wow Billy, so gracious of you.

How about next time you don't hit the guy illegally and then carry on like a fukwit when the fight is incorrectly waved off?

Comment

I say start the fight by allowing the Japanese fighter to have a free punch at Dib whilst he's on his knees and go from there, see how he likes it.

Comment

This kid needs to be sorry for what he did. It was so unsportsmanlike a behavior. A rematch is welcome, but next time Billy should come to Japan or a third country. Oh and the ref should be banned also.

Comment

i wish they fight in japan so he gets robbed.

Comment

Wow, what an idiot. First of all it was the ref. fault for being such an incompetent a**hole. Then you have Billy Dib, a dirty fighter without any kind of sportmanship. I hope he gets KTFO soon.

Comment

I won't be watching this scum fight ever again

Comment

Working...
                    X