No announcement yet.

How Arreola Became the Nightmare, Views on Dempsey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Arreola Became the Nightmare, Views on Dempsey

The other day I went to hang out with Chris Arreola and his trainer Henry Ramirez at the gym and made a comment about him having the same nickname as Samuel Peter, “The Nightmare,” and asked him why he chose that particular moniker since it was already in use and he responded, “I didn’t choose that nickname, it was given to me a long time ago, even before I won the (2001) National Golden Gloves. One day I went to get a haircut and it came out all weird, it was like an afro-hawk before that was in style so I went home and shaved my head, but when I was younger I had a lot of acne, so when I shaved my head there was all this acne you could see and people used to tell me, ‘damn you look like Freddy Krueger,’ and then that changed to just Freddy and people would be like ‘hey Freddy,’ and then finally somehow they just ended up calling me the Nightmare.” [details]

lol that ****'s funny about dempsey if you read the whole article.

Comment

all you klit fans read that? Boring with a capital B! If he had HALF the balls Holyfield did we'd actually have a champion...couldn't have said it any better.it's so true! BRING ON THE HATE MAIL!!! I love it!

Comment

Kind of a silly article. The part about Dempsey is funny.

Comment

He became The Nipple.

Comment

yowh

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            all you klit fans read that? Boring with a capital B! If he had HALF the balls Holyfield did we'd actually have a champion...couldn't have said it any better.it's so true! BRING ON THE HATE MAIL!!! I love it!
            Wlad is boring as hell, but you forget, there are two Klitschko's. Vitali isn't boring as hell, just Wlad like the article said.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Wlad is boring as hell, but you forget, there are two Klitschko's. Vitali isn't boring as hell, just Wlad like the article said.
              Vitali is boring. Both of his comeback fights have been snoozers.

Comment

no

Originally posted by Lucky Charms View Post
                Vitali is boring. Both of his comeback fights have been snoozers.
                No, if they were snoozers he would have jabbed and clinched all night and won split decisions, he broke them down and knocked them out. That's what fans want to see knockouts. 37 wins 36 knockouts, who's better at that?

Comment

Working...
                X