No announcement yet.

Pirog Schools Jantuah, Bakhtov Crushes Kretschmann

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirog Schools Jantuah, Bakhtov Crushes Kretschmann

Earlier in Voelkingen, Germany, middleweight Dmitry Pirog (14-0, 11 KOs) scored the biggest win of his young career as he absolutely dominated veteran and former title challenger Kofi Jantuah (32-4-1, 21 KOs) for their entire twelve round contest. [details]

Dmitry Pirog appears to be highly skilled, and is probably a bona fide threat to Pavlik and Sturm.

Comment

Denis can`t fight southpaws... This (first round KO of a tall southpaw) tells a lot about the level of Kretschmann...

Comment

I've always said timo Hoffman is the European version of monte Barrett.he's the European gatekeeper & I feel bakhtov is a Russian trialhorse/gatekeeper as well.I compare denis to Robert Hawkins.a tough,marginally skilled fighter who always comes to fight but lacks that upper echelon skill to beat the top guys but good enough to pull the upset.I read posters on this site saying kretchsmann was the next max schmelling...so those people can stop hacking on tye fields now because kretch is NOT going anywhere.he can still carve out a decent career but he has to be smart & not rush anything.how will he rebound is the question? This is a perfect example why people shouldn't put too much pressure on deontay wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          Dmitry Pirog appears to be highly skilled, and is probably a bona fide threat to Pavlik and Sturm.
          hey Tunney how's it going? Did you see the kretch fight? What are your thoughts? I believe you posted that you were interested in this guys developement,so after that loss what do you think? I never saw the fight but I read the results as I am interested in this guys progress myself.

Comment

Working...
          X