No announcement yet.

EA Sports Fight Night Round 4 Now In Stores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Sports Fight Night Round 4 Now In Stores

Redwood City, Calif. – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that the highly anticipated Fight Night Round 4 is now available in retail stores worldwide. Recently named the Game Critic Awards “Best Sports Game of E3 2009”, Fight Night Round 4 is developed by EA Canada under the EA SPORTS™ brand. Fight Night Round 4 is the latest entry from the critically acclaimed Fight Night franchise, and is the first title ever that will allow players to pit “Iron” Mike Tyson against “The Greatest” Muhammad Ali.

Designed with a revolutionary physics-based gameplay engine, Fight Night Round 4 replicates the sweet science to an unprecedented degree of realism. Witness gloves grazing off an opponent as he dodges at the last second, or watch as a vicious uppercut rips through the block of a boxer who turtles for too long. With realistic physics, height and reach become major factors in how each boxer approaches a fight. Shorter fighters, like Tyson, will look to weave inside and deliver punishing hooks to the head and body, while taller fighters, like Ali, will use their reach advantage to pump their jab while staying out of range of their opponent’s punches. [details]

Have you tried to play it Jake? I've heard a lot of people complaining about it, so I may need to rent it before I make a decision about buying it.

Comment

Not yet, haven't had the chance. My daughters seem to like it, though.

Comment

Controls are quirky to say the east.

Comment

Actually ima button user but i got used to the stick a only been playing it since yesterday like at 8 o clock and im not perfect with it but im getting there its not that hard to get used to. I like the game alot the best boxing game so far

Comment

I definately preferred the button arrangement as well. Still - this is the best boxing video game of all time BAR NONE! Hopefully EA will patch it sometime down the road for us button users. If not, still very much worth the investment.

Comment

Not liking this crap so far, controls are horrible, movement is stale, computer just close distance on you all the time, and i landed 146 punches on manny pacquaio in one round.

Comment

I love it so far. Great game with alot of extras really make it worth its money.

Comment

****e nite seems like horse**** so far, I just realised learning to box on the game is pointless, as i can use Joe calzaghe tactics and throw 100 punches a round at anything that moves. Really pissed off, legacy mode doesnt seem that great either, not much different except you can pick when you fight, who gives a ****, the movement is cack to the bone, all the CPU does is rush you. C-A-C-K.

Comment

I have been a fan of all the fight nights and I score this one a 9/10.

So far, most of the people that straight out hate this game haven't learned to play with the sticks, which is how all the games were intended to be played.

Comment

Working...
                    X