No announcement yet.

Henry/George Card in Houston is Brewing, Not Final

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry/George Card in Houston is Brewing, Not Final

(Houston, TX) - Promoters from Houston and the East Coast are working on a major fight card to take place in Houston next month, but the details regarding the matchup between light heavyweights Chris Henry of Houston and Shaun George of New York are still being finalized. The situation reveals a collection of interests that could be involved in and impacted by the card, were it to take place. [details]

Looking foward to seeing Shaun George again. I saw him spar with Tarver for Tarver vs Woods. I think he beats Henry. My question is, if Henry lost in February to Yusaf Mack, why isn't Yusaf Mack fighting Shaun George? I think George would win that as well. Hopefully this fight goes off and Matt Godfrey vs unbeaten dude from south dakota happens on the same card as well.

Comment

Mack beats Tarver and George. Just to talented.

Henry will beat George he will be to much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BARRON71 View Post
        Mack beats Tarver and George. Just to talented.

mack beats tarver? mack gasses in every fight after like 5 rounds. berrio, andrade, henry(lucky decision) i dont see him knocking out tarver in the first 5 rounds either. after that i think you know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BARRON71 View Post
          Mack beats ...George. Just to talented.

I'd like to see that fight

I can tell you this much, Shaun George will make a statement with the way he takes care of Henry. I remember a lot of people thought his last fight with Jaffa Ballogou was going to a decision. It lasted :86.

Comment

lets hope so. this is a dang good matchup.
            taking bets on this one. lets do it here.
            i'll take shaun george strait up.
            10k minimum!

Comment

Henry ate a insane amount of Mack right hands clean on the head, dude was getting hurt, but recuperating pretty fast. George is pretty accurate and has a good right hand, I got him winning this, but if he can knock Henry out it would be a big statement.

Comment

If Henry was really smoking PCP, I doubt boxing is his main priority right now. Plus, George has proven himself recently. I'll go with George.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  I got him winning this, but if he can knock Henry out it would be a big statement.
                  Henry is taking a seat when he fights Shaun George, no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X