No announcement yet.

Nick Firtha Will Test The Chin of Tye Fields Early On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Firtha Will Test The Chin of Tye Fields Early On

Do not tell Nick "The Stone Man" Firtha that the Gold Rush is over. "I am heading north in search of gold" stated the Akron, Ohio fighter. Fritha 16-5-1 (7KOs) will challenge Tye Fields 41-2 (37KOs) for the WBA Native American Heavyweight Championship on Saturday. Both fighters are seeking to get back in the win column as Firtha lost a very disputed decision in April over Neven Pajkic while Fields is coming off a devestating first round KO to the hands of Monte Barrett in June of 2008. [details]

I believe Monte Barrett already tested Tye Field's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
      I believe Monte Barrett already tested Tye Field's chin.
      tye let mont hit him on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Do not tell Nick "The Stone Man" Firtha that the Gold Rush is over. "I am heading north in search of gold" stated the Akron, Ohio fighter. Fritha 16-5-1 (7KOs) will challenge Tye Fields 41-2 (37KOs) for the WBA Native American Heavyweight Championship on Saturday. Both fighters are seeking to get back in the win column as Firtha lost a very disputed decision in April over Neven Pajkic while Fields is coming off a devestating first round KO to the hands of Monte Barrett in June of 2008. [details]
        can't wait until saturday.I got good seats. I have been watching tye spar with cisse salif(on the undercard).tye is in amazing shape but I still think his footwork has to improve & when he needs a rest he should stay outside & use his jab more.when he back he has to keep his handsup.Barrett exposed his footwork.he was of balance & Barrett caught him with a massive right.win or lose I like tye.he's great for my community.if he wins I heard mccall might be next.I met both guys last week & I was shocked they remembered my name.I even played warerboy/towelboy for tye & cisse yesterday at there open live sparring session.tye is the best thing to happen to Edmonton boxing.old trainer ken lakusta is in heaven training this guy.Gerry cooney will be there fight night too...go tye!

Comment

ray Austin is an excellent guy for firtha to train with.austin's top 20.so firtha will be ready but I don't know what level he's at(16-5) but I heard he comes to fight & will go right after tye.I'm hoping for a good fight.

Comment

Working...
          X