No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson-Glen Johnson Rematch is Officially Signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson-Glen Johnson Rematch is Officially Signed

NEW YORK -- The long awaited and eagerly anticipated rematch between undefeated two-time light heavyweight champion CHAD DAWSON and former world champion GLEN JOHNSON is on. Promoted by Gary Shaw Productions, DiBella Entertainment and Seminole Warriors Boxing, Dawson-Johnson II will be broadcast live on HBO World Championship Boxing in the fall. The site and date will be formally announced shortly. [details]

Wow! All I heard was that Dawson wasn't going to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      NEW YORK -- The long awaited and eagerly anticipated rematch between undefeated two-time light heavyweight champion CHAD DAWSON and former world champion GLEN JOHNSON is on. Promoted by Gary Shaw Productions, DiBella Entertainment and Seminole Warriors Boxing, Dawson-Johnson II will be broadcast live on HBO World Championship Boxing in the fall. The site and date will be formally announced shortly. [details]
      great news.... chad can say a lot if he wins this one convincingly... and glen is given the big chance to redeem what some thought was a robbery....

win/win in my book!

Comment

Good fight.

Comment

How can he? ****ing Chad Dawson is not that impressive.. you think losing to a 40yr old than beating him when he is even older convincingly or not is impressive.

Comment

Glen Johnson beating Bad Chad it's just
            http://www.youtube.com/v/Vpfiy3SGtJY&hl=en&fs=1

Comment

Mucho props to Bad Chad for stepping up and doing the right thing. If Chad wins, he is the man at LHW and I think he should unify. We know Bhop aint gonna fight him.

Nothing needs to be said about Road Warrior, I'm happy he earned the rematch.

I'm pumped for this fight!!!!

I'd love to see some of the fn idiots that complain about Glen being 40 come down here and train with him for one day in the gym.

Comment

WOW!

Dawson fighting ANOTHER 40 year old.

Thats his 4th fight in a ROW, against a guy 40 plus

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                  WOW!

Dawson fighting ANOTHER 40 year old.

Thats his 4th fight in a ROW, against a guy 40 plus
                  Combined age of 160!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

great to hear

Comment

Working...
                    X