No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "I Will Fight Pacquiao Below 147-Pounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley: "I Will Fight Pacquiao Below 147-Pounds"

Los Angeles, CA—WBA Welterweight Champion “Sugar” Shane Mosley announced today that he is ready to face Manny Pacquiao in the ring and is willing to meet at a catch-weight to make the fight happen. [details]

But I won't fight Williams at 147

Comment

You criticize pbf for fighting jmm, "he's a lightweight". But, you want to fight pacq, who is a jww! WTF? SSM demonstrating the true meaning of hypocrisy. I wonder if brian kenney will ***** about that? Probably not!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
        "Bad style match up". Translation means I will lose to him.

Comment

Everyone wants Pacquiao, the money cow. How about you fight Paul Williams?

www.ivanironboy.com Best pure boxer.

Comment

Another guy willing to drain himself in the hope of some big $ and the imaginary pound for pound title. I just can't see Mosley being healthy at anything below 145.

Comment

Amazing what a desparate man will do.

Comment

Don't do it Shane....... At 147lbs I slightly favour Mosley; below, I favour Pacquiao

Comment

welters fighting smaller guys instead of fighting fellow welters is the hottest thing in boxing right now... PBF, berto, now mosley...

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
                    Would Williams be worth double a Pac fight would? No, let me guess, if you were boxing you'd get the lesser of the money and fight William. Right?

Comment

Working...
                    X