Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez/Mayweather: Who Do We Really Want to Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez/Mayweather: Who Do We Really Want to Win?

It is a wonderful time to be a boxing fan. Manny Pacquiao has the mainstream media still talking, weeks after he destroyed Ricky Hatton’s career. Floyd Mayweather Jr. has announced that he really never left the sport and has recently been seen arguing, again, with the respected Brian Kenny on ESPN’s Sportscenter. Miguel Cotto and Joshua Clottey are about to battle it out for the right to be called the best welterweight in the world, and even the heavyweights are creating substantial buzz with former cruiserweight champion David Haye invading Germany to take on top heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko. [details]

I hope JMM Ralphie's Mr boat buyer like Pac did DLH, but I know it ain't happenin.

Comment

PBF
      PBF-Pac
      PBF-Cotto
      PBF-Mosley
      PBF-Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
        PBF
        PBF-Pac
        PBF-Cotto
        PBF-Mosley
        PBF-Ortiz
        Ortiz? He is too inexperienced for Mayweather. By the time he is elite, he still won't be a big enough draw for Mayweather, who will probably retire --for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
          Ortiz? He is too inexperienced for Mayweather. By the time he is elite, he still won't be a big enough draw for Mayweather, who will probably retire --for real.
          Just going by the hit list.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
            Just going by the hit list.
            I heard about this before, did Floyd make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
              I heard about this before, did Floyd make it?
              Yea it is in some article on the news part of the page (like 10-12 down from the top story), he gave a hitlist to Schaffer and he spilled some of the names on the list. I just hope I get to see Floyd fight as much as possible against all different sorts of opponents.

About Ortiz it really depends on how long Floyd sticks around, a couple years is a long time in boxing so if he sticks around that long (or longer) who knows who he will fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Yea it is in some article on the news part of the page (like 10-12 down from the top story), he gave a hitlist to Schaffer and he spilled some of the names on the list. I just hope I get to see Floyd fight as much as possible against all different sorts of opponents.

About Ortiz it really depends on how long Floyd sticks around, a couple years is a long time in boxing so if he sticks around that long (or longer) who knows who he will fight.
                If he sticks around for a couple more years, I think he will lose. Then again anything is possible, and Floyd does remain healthy and far away from any outside **** (as far as we know).

But I'm not looking forward to anything until Floyd officially signs a contract to fight any of those welterweights, it's all easier said than done.

Comment

There's nothing to support mayweather ever fighting the guys on this so called hitlist until the fights get signed. floyd afterall is the one who makes more excuses/contradictions as to why he picks & chooses certain fights. When a contract is signed we'll talk about it, til then he is going to beat on a lightweight.

Comment

I wanna see Floyd beat Marquez convncingly.....but I dont wanna see Marquez get beatdown too badly.....I like the dude!.......I wish that Floyd remains unbeaten until he fights Shane......my dude gonna take that "0"......I'm not a follower, I dont go with the wind around here......I ride with Floyd over ANYBODY except Shane Mosley.....

Comment

Working...
                    X