No announcement yet.

Emanuel Steward Fully Breaks Down Klitschko vs. Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Steward Fully Breaks Down Klitschko vs. Haye

Hall of Fame trainer Emanuel Steward Heads to Germany on Saturday where he says the hard training will start on Monday for World Champion Wladimir Klitschko (52-3, 46 ko). London’s own David Haye (22-1, 21ko) will challenge for Klitschko's WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight titles in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, on June 20, in the Veltins Arena.
    [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Hall of Fame trainer Emanuel Steward Heads to Germany on Saturday where he says the hard training will start on Monday for World Champion Wladimir Klitschko (52-3, 46 ko). London’s own David Haye (22-1, 21ko) will challenge for Klitschko's WBO, IBF and IBO heavyweight titles in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, on June 20, in the Veltins Arena.
    [details]
    Haye will knock this guy out.Haye's too fast and too powerful.Wlad wont know what hit him,he will be bouncng of the ropes when he gets hit from the center of the ring

Comment

Steward's been at the crack pipe again. Haye didn't earn his Crusierweight fights? What is he on about. After getting rocked by Mock and stopped by Thompson he came back with a vengeance. He took the fights that would lead him to a title shot, stopped the current WBC champion Fragomeni, beat the man who beat the man (Mormeck) with one of the most brutal knockdowns in Cruserweight history. Everyone then called for him to fight Enzo. Many thought Haye would loose but he sparked him out in 2 and looked sensational doing it. He also moved up to heavyweight before this and sparked Bonin in 1 and now has sparked Barrett in 5.

Steward's an ass if he didn't think Haye has earned his Cruiser belts.

If he thinks Haye is going to just run out and throw Hayemaker's he's a fool. Haye isn't going to open himself up. He's a smart boxer in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
        Haye will knock this guy out.Haye's too fast and too powerful.Wlad wont know what hit him,he will be bouncng of the ropes when he gets hit from the center of the ring
        Keep dreaming bro...

Comment

David Haye is going to get knocked out on June 20.

I can hardly wait for this one! Only 36 more days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post

Can't wait either. Definitely an exciting fight. I think a lot of people are behind Haye as they want Wladamir to loose but the point is everyone is teaming with excitiment for a heavyweight fight again.

Haye = Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post

Are you hoping or just stating a fact!?
              Lets all hope that Haye ridds us of these boring robotic Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                Are you hoping or just stating a fact!?
                Lets all hope that Haye ridds us of these boring robotic Klitschkos
                Nothing boring about Wlad. 46 KOs! He has more knockouts than Tyson, Lewis, Ali, and Holmes.

To me, the low-class, repetitive trash talk from Haye is boring.

And Haye's dirty hold-and-hit, rabbit-punching fighting style is ugly to watch, while Wlad's technical excellence is beautiful to behold!

Comment

if haye is half as good as he thinks he is he will kill wlad

Comment

He just needs to come out take centre ring pin his toes to the floor and let fly, Wlad always comes out somewhat nervously.

I don't care if Haye gets KTFO in the 1st round as a result, that's his best chance IMO.

Seriously, If Haye comes out aggressively and gets starched in like 40 seconds, that is still a tougher fight than Ibragimov, Austin, Rahman and Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                    X