No announcement yet.

Fres Oquendo - "Cuban Coward Solis Back Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fres Oquendo - "Cuban Coward Solis Back Out"

Miami-Cuban Olympic Gold Medalsist Odlienier Solis has backed out of his May 22nd fight against Heavyweight contender "Fast Fres" Oquendo. The fight was supoose to take place at the world famous Fountain Bleu resort in Miami Beach Florida, "I've been down here training my ass off for this guy and he chickens out" said Oquendo. Im the "Cuban Assasin and he's the "Cuban Coward", "Ill fight him in Cuba if I have to, I just want to fight" Oquendo also stated. Ahmet Oner, Solis promoter at Arena Boxing says Solis broke his finger sparring and that he says the fight will be postponed to a later date. [details]

Solis is world class
    he just needs to lose some weight!

Comment

Solis is a fat fuck who will never make it big in the pro's.

Comment

& why is this clown calling himself ''the cuban assasin'' when he's only beaten 1 cuban by a ***** decision?

Comment

Oquendo should hop on that fight with Kevin Johnson since Barrett pulled out w/ injury.

Comment

Barrett pulled out?

Yes he definitely should fight Johnson then...

Comment

I promise you as Fres' manager Johnson will NOT take the fight because we have offered to him and he is a CHICKEN with a BIG MOUTH!!!!! Quack quack!!

Comment

Orisha, with all due respect your an idiot. Solis would be his 5th and Castillo has never been down or stopped n beaten some good fighters. Drink some kool aid.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtsatas View Post
                  I promise you as Fres' manager Johnson will NOT take the fight because we have offered to him and he is a CHICKEN with a BIG MOUTH!!!!! Quack quack!!
                  Bull****.

I know for a fact Kevin will take the fight - he's a regular poster over at BoxRec. You're just afraid of having a loss on Oquendo's record.

Go and phone ESPN and tell them Fres accepts the fight.

Comment

this is the same Oquendo that lost to john ruiz and an over 40 evander holyfield right? (yawn)

yeah im sure Solis is ****ting in his pants...

Comment

Working...
                    X