No announcement yet.

Edison Miranda Promises To Knock Andre Ward Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edison Miranda Promises To Knock Andre Ward Out

HOLLYWOOD, FL – Some are expecting it to be a spectacular homecoming for 2004 US Olympic Gold Medalist Andre Ward when he fights for the first time as a pro in Oakland on May 16th at the Oracle Arena. But the man he will step into the ring against that night, Colombian knockout artist Edison Miranda, has his own opinion regarding that topic. [details]

Didn't he said he was gonna knock out Abraham too?

Comment

Ward promises to box his ears off and stop him late.

Except that will actually happen.

Comment

How else he gonna win? I think Ward UD's him.

Comment

Good prices for those tickets.. 125 ringside. Anybody know what he is talking about when he says Ward's glass jaw? Does he know something we don't or just talking?

Comment

I think this is a great but dangerous fight for Ward. If he sticks and moves, counters witht eh left hook and keeps moving his head, i can see him frustrating Miranda and stopping him late......If he tries to outgun the gunner, he's goin to sleep!

Comment

hes a good fighter but i hate his asss....talking too much **** before the fight...look at what happened to him as he fight abraham....why dont let their fist do their trash talking....this kind of attitude differs almost all of fighters from pac thats why people loves him...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                vaya putita.... no me has contestado en la mierda de thread que hicsite del punisher!!!

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                lets talk about .. paul the entertainer punisher williams.......

what was wrong with my answer kevin ?????

what is wrong with my anser kevin..?? that it hurts you that nobody gives a f u ck about williams!!!

i really love williams ..and i have never diss him in any way.... i always give him props.. and i have always said. .that hes the only one climbing his mountain the hard way.. by himself!!!!

but... besides that.... DOES PAUL WILLIAMS HAVE A FANBASE APPEAL?? does paul williams... bring the numbers to play in the big leagues where the money is..??? no yet son!!1

its not my fault... i dont pay boxers.. im not a promoter... if you are.. u can put some damn good money.. in order to get your fighter decent payday....

why is so hard t osome of you... to distinguish... what you want.. and the facts.....

I want paul williams to fight anybody.. cotto, floyd, shane.. anybody!!!
                but guess what...

its not up to me..... i dont pay boxers.. promoters do.. and those promoters.... think that paul williams doesnt bring **** to the table but flies... so they are not even thinking in matching a fighter.. who brings money... and risk him to loose some of his shine.... with a GREAT ATHLETE WITH FREAK ATTRIBUTES FROM mother nature... that for any fuc king reason. .DOESNT PAY THE BILLS... he cant even pay for the chairs that are rented for the arena.......

man .. shut the **** up!!!! and if you want to quote me on anything.. do it so... put my name on it.. .so everybody knows who u are talking about....

lets discuss this ****.. whenever u want..

straight questions
                straight answers.!!!

i love paul williams... but that doesnt change the fact that THE CASUAL FANS doesnt care or even know who paul williams is.

just hardcore boxing fans.. like you and me.. know who the f uck he is.....

now... read my entire damn post... and tell me.. in which part im not saying the truth.

enjoy

Comment

i like miranda,hope he wins,but he needs to back up his words,he did the same with pavlik got ko'd badly,and with arthur,ko'd and humiliated...would like to see him against froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    exactly.Miranda is all talk,knocking out Contender drop outs doesn't mean ****

Comment

Working...
                    X