No announcement yet.

Benjamin Flores Succumbs To Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin Flores Succumbs To Injuries

Benjamin Flores of Houston, Texas passed away May 5, 2009 at approximately 2:45 AM CST.

The one-time featherweight prospect leaves with a professional record of 19-4 (6KO). He was three weeks shy of his 25th birthday at the time of his passing, which came five days after his last pro fight, an eighth-round stoppage loss to Al Seeger.

He is survived by his parents Miguel Sr. and Olivia, brother Miguel Jr., sister Carmen, fiancé Roccio Villegas Flores, son Christopher Jesus, Maribel Munoz life long “nanny” whom he and brother Mikey lovingly referred to as their “second Mom,” various other family members and his other family, the boxing community.

Those of us involved in boxing are deeply saddened by his passing, he was one of ours.

May you rest in peace Benjamin. [details]

Rest in peace

Comment

Rest in Peace

Comment

Rest in peace......

Comment

rip ben ...

Comment

I read on another site that there wasn't any oxygen tanks or a doctor at the show not even a doctor to take there medical before the fight this is disgusting if true that a decent human had to die whilst fighting for charity. And people in charge of the show couldn't be bothered to get the correct facilities. R.I.p Benjamin Flores

Comment

Rest in peace.

Comment

While I reserve my condolences for Flores and his family, we should spare a though for Seeger. I bet he is devastated.

Comment

R.I.P. ben

Comment

RIP thats terrible.... Kid was still so young.

Comment

Working...
                    X